1. Impress guests with the regal Nandi Candle by OLD FLAME CANDLE CO. $318, Anthropologie stores, anthropologie.com, oldflamecandleco.com.
2. Keep it local with the Lake Superior Driftwood soy candle by AROMA SCENTS. $14, aromascentsllc.com.
3. The Blue Cypress & Snow candle by NEST evokes the aroma of a snow-covered mountain retreat. $44, Blossoms, Birmingham, blossomsbirmingham.com, nestnewyork.com.
4. FERNWEH EDITIONS’ Pine & Fir Balsam candle is a perfect blend of evergreen trees and spices. $55, fernweheditions.com.
5. This fern leaf candle from FLEURDETROIT adds a fresh, elegant touch to any setting. $80, fleurdetroit, Bloomfield Hills, fleurdetroit.com.
6. With notes of cardamom, clove, and sandalwood, the Brass Votive candle by FOUR SEASONS AT HOME takes you on an escape to the country. $399, shop.fourseasons.com.
7. K. HALL DESIGN’s Earl Grey candle embodies comfort and warmth. $26, Cutler’s, Petoskey, cutlersonline.com.
8. BARR-CO.’s Holiday Glass Tumbler Candle is festively scented with cinnamon, apple cider, and clove. $34, Cutler’s, Petoskey, cutlersonline.com.
9. You’ll be transported to Tangier thanks to the notes of vetiver and amber in this candle from RARELUMIERE. $39, rarelumiere.com.