1. The expertly crafted Alisal Vanity from ANN SACKS sets a relaxed and contemporary vibe. $5,560.20 (for 36-inch vanity, mirror, and top), Ann Sacks, Michigan Design Center, Troy, annsacks.com, michigandesign.com.
2. Step on up to ANTHROPOLOGIE’s Harvest Garden Bath Mat. $54-$74, anthropologie.com.
3. The Gracie Triple Sconce from CITY LIGHTS DETROIT combines form and function. $1,239, City Lights Detroit – A Visual Comfort & Co. Lighting Gallery, Michigan Design Center, Troy, citylightsdetroit.com, michigandesign.com.
4. You can’t go wrong with Berrington Blue — a blackened mid-tone blue — by FARROW & BALL. Starting at $110, Habitatery, Ann Arbor, farrow-ball.com, habitatery.com.
5. Add a pop of fresh greenery with the Cement Sansevieria Petite Plant from FLEURDETROIT. $85, fleurdetroit, Bloomfield Hills, fleurdetroit.com.
6. Stay organized with KRAVET’s Roo Tray Set. To the Trade, Kravet/Lee Jofa/Brunschwig & Fils, Michigan Design Center, Troy, kravet.com, michigandesign.com.
7. Create a serene escape with the French Marigold wallpaper by YORK WALLCOVERINGS. Windows, Walls & More, West Bloomfield, windowsandwalls.com, yorkwallcoverings.com.
8. SERENA & LILY’s Tavira Waste Bin is a natural beauty with coastal flair. $58, serenaandlily.com.