- The Victoria Wine & Cheese Picnic Basket by WILLIAMS SONOMA contains everything you need for a wine, cheese, and charcuterie service for two. $174.95, Williams Sonoma, williams-sonoma.com.
- Pop the bubbly with a local bottle, like this one from Suttons Bay’s own MAWBY wine. $27, Mawby, Suttons Bay and local retailers, mawby.wine.
- Cozy up with a Centros Outdoor Throw Blanket from ARHAUS. $99, Arhaus, Ann Arbor and Troy, arhaus.com.
M22’s Wine Tumblers are safe, durable, and classy. $30, M22, Glen Arbor and Traverse City, m22.com.
- No picnic is complete without something comfy to sit on, like this PENDLETON plaid roll-up blanket. $169, Charming North, Cadillac, charmingnorth.com, pendelton-usa.com.
- Seating is a breeze with the Teak Camp Stools from SERENA & LILY. $268, Serena & Lily, Birmingham, serenaandlily.com.