4. The Large Striped Capiz Tray by JOANNA BUCHANAN is constructed of hand-pieced capiz shells and then hand-painted. $288, joannabuchanan.com
5. HAAND’s Cheese Tray (shown in fern) is long and low-lipped for serving cheeses, bruschetta, or making a stunning presentation of whole fish. $95, haand.us.
6. This glass tray from the LIGHTING RESOURCE STUDIO gives glam vibes. Price upon request, Lighting Resource Studio, Michigan Design Center, Troy, michigandesign.com.
7. The Klasa Small Dark Gold Platter (shown with dishes) from ARHAUS is ideal for hors d’oeuvres. $79, Arhaus, Ann Arbor and Troy, arhaus.com.
8. Santorini Serving Trays from COTTAGE WORKS feature blue-and-white patterns and jute handles. $30 (small), $50 (large), Cottage Works, Ludington, yourcottageworks.com.