1. Offshore, part of the signature Nord Collection and made locally by FRESH WATER TEXTILES, is available in a variety of lightweight, versatile blankets and towels. $30-$165, Fresh Water Textiles, Traverse City, freshwatertextiles.com.
2. Golden Parrot Fabric by CLARKE & CLARKE adds a colorful, whimsical vibe. To the trade, Kravet | Lee Jofa | Brunschwig & Fils, Michigan Design Center, Troy, kravet.com, michigandesign.com.
3. SCHUMACHER’s Pomegranate King Quilt reimagines a timeless botanical in four luscious color patterns. To the trade, Schumacher, Michigan Design Center, Troy, fschumacher.com, michigandesign.com.
4. Woven in Europe of 100-percent premium cotton sateen, the Cape May Bedding Collection by SER-ENA & LILY is the ultimate indulgence (Euro sham shown). $128-$998, Serena & Lily, Birmingham, serenaandlily.com.
5. Odelia in Agate is a floral print on linen by ROMO FABRICS. Price upon request, Tenant & Associates, Michigan Design Center, Troy, michigandesign.com, romo.com.
6. With exquisite pink blooms on a flax-colored background, La Vie en Rose Napkins by WILLIAMS-SONOMA look like they’re sewn or hand-painted. $44.95/four, Williams-Sonoma, williams-sonoma.com.
7. AERIN’s Alma Tablecloth is the perfect foundation for a lovely table setting. $263, Neiman Marcus, Troy, aerin.com, neimanmarcus.com.
8. A Spring Flowers Cotton Pillow from CHARMING NORTH adds a fresh touch. $26.99, Charming North, Cadillac, charmingnorth.com.