1. The Peony Porcelain Flower by AERIN adds a pretty touch to your dresser or tabletop. $150, Neiman Marcus, Troy, neimanmarcus.com, aerin.com.
2. Bring the outdoors in with the Vines Pendant by SONNEMAN — A WAY OF LIGHT. $1,540, Grand Rapids Lighting Center, Grand Rapids, grandrapidslighting.com, sonnemanawayoflight.com.
3. Give your door a cheery upgrade with WILLIAMS-SONOMA’s Floral Garden Wreath. $94.95-$109.95, multiple locations, williams-sonoma.com.
4. Freshen up your sofa with this KRAVET floral print pillow. To the Trade, Kravet/Lee Jofa/Brunschwig & Fils, Michigan Design Center, Troy, michigandesign.com, kravet.com.
5. Get that spring feeling year-round with this Tulip Table Lamp by MACKENZIE-CHILDS. $278, Cutler’s, Petoskey, cutlersonline.com, mackenzie-childs.com.
6. Blooming florals on ANTHROPOLOGIE’s Hand-Tufted Rosamelle Rug make a fresh statement. $78-$1,298. Anthropologie, multiple locations, anthropologie.com.
7. Watercolor dandelion clocks float on in this wallpaper print by YORK. $110/double roll, Windows, Walls & More, West Bloomfield, windowsandwalls.com, yorkwallcoverings.com.
8. TEMPAPER’s Peonies Removable Wallpaper in Gold Leaf is subtle yet dreamy. $98/roll, Stonesthrow, Grand Rapids, stonesthrowliving.com, tempaper.com.