1. This classic wicker rocker by ARTICLE features a durable synthetic material for inside and outside use. Medan Rocking Chair in Graphite, $429, article.com.
2. Slats of Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified teak surround an aluminum liner in REJUVENATION’s contemporary take on a rustic planter. Tall Jasper Square Planter with Legs, $559, rejuvenation.com.
3. With a weather- and fade-resistant Trilux finish, this outdoor lighting option from CURREY & CO. is as durable as it is chic. Wright Small Outdoor Sconce, $1,220, curreyandcompany.com.
4. This DWR feeder is made from recycled plastic, Bird Silo, $70, dwr.com.
5. Inspired by the design of a “small-town gas station light from the 1930s,” REJUVENATION’s USA-made outdoor sconce comes in a myriad of colors. Carson Shepard’s Hook Wall Sconce in Matte Pine, $599, rejuvenation.com.
6. SCHOOLHOUSE’s locking mailbox is a retro design encased in a steel frame. Locking Mailbox, $149, schoolhouse.com.
7. With a patina finish, REJUVENATION’s house numbers evoke a casual feel, $60/ea., rejuvenation.com.