1. VERELLEN’s Olive Nesting Coffee Table (walnut, dead-flat finish, shown here) has a cool, retro vibe. $2,640-$4,155, Chatham House Lifestyle Gallery, Bay Harbor, chathamhouseinteriordesign.com.
2. The Cantina 6-Light Tri-Spreader LED Pendant by SONNEMAN – A Way of Light adds a modern touch. $3,400, Kendall Electric, Grand Rapids, kendallelectric.com, sonnemanawayoflight.com.
3. Bring the beach inside with KRAVET’s Mimi Shell Chandelier. To the Trade, Kravet/Lee Jofa/Brunschwig & Fils, Michigan Design Center, Troy, kravet.com, michigandesign.com.
4. This KRAVET mirror is upholstered in Brunschwig and Fils’ Les Touches Aqua. To the Trade, Kravet/Lee Jofa/Brunschwig & Fils, Michigan Design Center, Troy, kravet.com, michigandesign.com.
5. Derived from palm leaves, ARTERIORS’ Hari Sculpture has an organic aesthetic. Lighting Resource Studio, Michigan Design Center, Troy, arteriorshome.com, michigandesign.com.
6. Water’s Edge by YORK WALLCOVERINGS speaks to the casual luxury of living by the water (shown in Coral Island). $130-$150/roll, Windows Walls & More, West Bloomfield, windowsandwalls.com, yorkwallcoverings.com.
7. Go nautical with ORIGINAL BTC’s weatherproof Ship’s Well Glass Light. $689, originalbtc.com.